Wednesday 14 May 2014

Book Haul! 14th May

Instead of having regularly weekly posts discussing what books I've bought, I thought I'd just do a little round up as and when I have something to talk about. I've picked up a few books this week so I thought I'd share them!

Firstly, I won an advance proof copy of James Dawson's new thriller Say Her Name from Luna's Little Library (thank you!). I'm a huge fan of James Dawson having loved his previous books Hollow Pike and Cruel Summer. I also met him at Leakycon last year and had the chance to chat with him and get books signed. I was delighted that this copy I won was signed as well as it means I have a full set! I can't wait to read the book.


I also got two awesome bookmarks signed by Erin Lange. I'd been looking at Butter in a bookshop recently so I might have to sneak back and get it!



I also picked up Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy from a charity shop this week. I read Northern Lights when I was quite young and didn't enjoy it, but when I picked up the next two books in my teens I adored them. Unfortunately my copies got thrown out years ago so I've been meaning to replace them! I've been wanting to re-read the first book now I'm a bit older as I think I was just too young to enjoy it first time round, and I haven't read the whole trilogy together before so I'm excited to do that.





Plus how gorgeous are these covers?! I love them! I couldn't resist a matching set.

Have you picked up any books lately? I'd love to hear if you have!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...