Saturday 8 February 2014

The Weekly Book Round Up! 8th February

Welcome to my weekly recap of the week's news and what's been happening here on the blog. Lots of exciting news this week! I've been a little quiet on blog posts because I've been busy with work and driving and grown up things like that, but I did manage to finish a book this week which is an achievement! I'm still learning how people with busy lives fit in their reading because mine has slipped badly. Anyone any tips?! Anyway, on with the round up!


In the news

A final theatrical trailer for Divergent has been released this week, and I think it's my favourite look at the film so far! Watch it below:



J. K. Rowling has hit the headlines by suggesting she regrets putting Ron and Hermione together. Read the story over on Hypable. What do you think of JKR's comments?

Clips from the shelved Delirium pilot featuring Emma Roberts have appeared online. See the clips over on FangirlDaily.

This week's new releases include sequels Cress by Marissa Meyer, Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter and Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi.Also released is This Star Won't Go Out, the story of Nerdfighter Esther Earl who passed away from cancer in 2010, and Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison.

On the blog

It's been a quiet week this week due to real life stuff, but I posted my Book of the Month for January on Monday which went to Red by Alison Cherry and Tuesday I shared my top ten tearjerkers.

What I've Been Reading

I finished Banished by Liz De Jager this week which I really enjoyed. It comes out at the end of February so keep an eye out for my review. I've started Paranormalcy by Kiersten White which I have on loan from the library. I've been dying to read it for ages and it's going well so far!

What have you been reading this week? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...