Wednesday 18 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#12): Model Misfit by Holly Smale

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine and gives bloggers the chance to highlight future releases we're excited about.


Model Misfit (Geek Girl, #2) by Holly Smale
Published: 26th September 2013 (Harper Collins Children's Books)


I just finished the first Geek Girl book which I loved and made me giggle like a madwoman, so I'm dying to get my hands on the next one already! At least I don't have too much longer to wait! What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments.

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading Model Misfit just now and I'm loving it! I adored Geek Girl too! It was such a funny and enjoyable read. I hope you enjoy Model Misfit when it comes out!
    Great pick :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO excited to hear you're loving it! :D :D that makes me even more excited :) :) fingers crossed I get to read it soon! And thank you for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. I've just finished this and it is amazing! Hope you get your hands on a copy soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee I've just been approved on NetGalley! It'll be by next read I think :D

      Delete

  3. Hi Sarah, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. I hope you accept it :-) you can find my post here: http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...