Wednesday 11 September 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#11): Cress by Marissa Meyer

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over a Breaking the Spine and gives bloggers the chance to highlight future releases we're excited about.





Cress (Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer
Published: 4th February 2014 (Feiwel & Friends)
Amazon|Goodreads
Plot summary:

So I adored both Cinder and Scarlet, and can't wait to check out the next book in this series! I'm inturgued to see the twist on Rapunzel, as well as find out what happens to the characters we've already been introduced to. Above is all US release info because I couldn't find anything for the UK </3 but hopefully we don't have any longer to wait!

What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of this series yet but is on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read second book, but I'll have to catch up with all the sequels I've missed.

    Here is my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am SO bad at reading sequels! This is one of the few series I'm up to date with >< hehe. Hope you can read Scarlet soon! :)

      Delete
    2. I'll have to. I feel bad for not reading it because I liked first book so much. Thanks for commenting back on my blog and I hope I'll see you there again.:)

      Delete
  3. This is a book that I am definitely excited about.
    Its been a while since I dropped by your blog Sarah, sorry about that :s
    Here's my WoW pick this week
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/09/waiting-on-wednesday-17-independent.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad you're excited too! No need to apologise - I've been so rushed off my feet lately that I've been neglecting my commenting and blog reading :( always lovely to see your comments! And I am super excited about your choice for WoW! :D

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to read this one because I loved Cinder and Scarlet!

    Great pick, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! :D glad you're excited too :D it's such a great series. I love that we get new characters each time. Makes it eveb more exciting!

      Delete
  5. Yay! It's so good <3 I hope you enjoy it :D thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...