Friday 13 September 2013

Book Trailer: Champion by Marie Lu and Unhinged by A. G. Howard

In today's post I wanted to share these fantastic book trailers this week for two sequels I'm really excited about. Enjoy!

First up is the trailer for Champion by Marie Lu, the final book in the Legend trilogy. Check it out below:


Champion by Marie Lu
Published: 5th November 2013 (Penguin)
Amazon|Goodreads
My reviews: Legend|Prodigy

And second up is the trailer for Unhinged by A. G. Howard, the sequel to the wonderful Splintered:


Unhinged by A. G Howard
Published: 1st January 2014 (Amulet)
Amazon|Goodreads
My review: Splintered
 
Are you excited for these books? Are there any book trailers you've come across recently? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...