Sunday 4 August 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 4th August



Weekly Book Round Up! 
 
29th July - 4th August 
 
Eeeeek this time next week I shall be at Leakycon! I'm so excited. That means there won't be another round up for over a week so I better make this one extra awesome.

Currently reading:

Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter

Books finished:
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner
Department 19 by Will Hill

Books reviewed:

Bought:

I, Coriander by Sally Gardner
Another book for Leakycon! This appeared at the charity shop where I work this week. I couldn't believe my luck!


Paper Aeroplanes by Dawn O'Porter
The Savages by Matt Whyman
Another two books for Leakycon! I've been wanting to read Paper Aeroplanes for ages, and The Savages sounds pretty cool. The reviews are good I love the cover!


 Divergent by Veronica Roth
And this was a Kindle Daily Deal. I've read it and loved it, but I got it from the library so I didn't have my own copy! Glad I've rectified that now.

Library holds:
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Places a hold on this when I was halfway through Code Name Verity because I was loving it that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...