Wednesday 17 July 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#4) Crash Into You by Katie McGarry



Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine and gives bloggers a chance to highlight future releases we're excited about.


Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
Published: 1st November 2013 (MiraInk)

Plot summary: The girl with straight As, designer clothes and the perfect life-that's who people expect Rachel Young to be. So the private-school junior keeps secrets from her wealthy parents and overbearing brothers...and she's just added two more to the list. One involves racing strangers down dark country roads in her Mustang GT. The other? Seventeen-year-old Isaiah Walker-a guy she has no business even talking to. But when the foster kid with the tattoos and intense gray eyes comes to her rescue, she can't get him out of her mind.

Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.
 
 
I just finished Dare You To this weekend so how could I not choose this book?! Especially given that Dare You To had a teaser of this book at the back which totally had me hooked. So far I've been blown away by Katie McGarry's writing and the amazing chemistry creates between characters. This book will be Isaiah's story and I can't wait to find out more about him!
 
What book are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments, and if you have your own post then link me up and I'll be sure to stop by!

14 comments:

  1. Amazing pick! I love Katie McGarry's books, especially 'Dare You To' that I finished last week :) I picked this for my WoW post a few weeks ago so I can see we love the same books!
    New follower via bloglovin & thank you for stopping by my blog! I love yours, it's so pretty :D
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's become one of my favourite authors! I had high hopes after Pushing the Limits but she's blown me out of the water <3 thanks so much for your lovely comment I look forward to chatting books with you! :D

      Delete
  2. Kait and you have the same pick <3 Great minds think a like!? Or Great minds read the same books? haha.

    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Check out our Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Great minds absolutely <3 thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-56-landry-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice! I loved Pushing the Limits, and I need to read Dare You To. Are you planning to post a review?

    New Follower : )

    My WoW: http://www.followthewritingrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed! My review is written, just need to find somewhere to squish it in *so many reviews so little time* hopefully in a few weeks max but it's safe to say I loved it <3 thanks so much for following!

      Delete
  5. YES! I loved Pushing the Limits and I can't wait to start Dare You To, so of course this one is definitely on my list of need right nows. Great pick! My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it! I didn't last long after buying it because I'd been wanting to read it for ages. So glad I snapped it up cheap because otherwise I don't know when I would have gotten round to it! Thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete
  6. I've seen this on so many people's WoWs lately! I hope you enjoy it!

    I followed you!

    My WoW
    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why it's such a popular choice! :D Thanks so much for following - nice to meet you :D

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for this too! PTL and DYT were amazing, weren't they? Great pick, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really were! I just love McGarry's characters <3 thanks so much for your comment Lucy!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...