Monday 1 July 2013

June's Book of the Month!

Every month I do a post like this and every month I'm taken by surprise that it's the end of the month already! This was a tough choice because I've reviewed some incredible books this month and I've upped the amount of books I've reviewed so there were so many to choose from. Picking the best of those was so tough! But the decision has been made and my Book of the Month for June is...



Insignia by S. J. Kincaid!

I wish I'd read this book sooner because it's been staring at me from the library shelves for months! I really enjoyed this sci-fi tale, mainly because the characters were hilarious and I loved the whole governement academy vibe. I need to read more books with male lead characters because these boys are so cool. A must-read, and the sequel is out this week. Even better!



Runners up:
Gemini Rising by Eleanor Wood
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

Honourable mentions:
Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler
Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner

2 comments:

  1. I bought this a while ago so glad it was good! I'm really excited about Drummer Girl too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it (and Drummer Girl too!) :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...