Monday 3 June 2013

May's Book of the Month!

As May has come to an end it's time for me to look back at the books I reviewed on the blog over the past month and pick a favourite.Guys, this was such a hard choice! I read some amazing books this month but I think this one won my heart. And so without further ado, my Book of the Month for May is...



Falling Through the World by Rachel Clarke!

May was M.E Awareness Month and I discovered this books when searching Amazon for books about the illness. It was a book I was so nervous about reading because it was really close to home for me. But I was blown away with how accurately and sensitively the author has portrayed M.E as an illness. It's definitely a book that will appeal to all YA readers because it deals with some great topics and there's some brilliant humour in there as well. Read my full review here!


Honourable mentions:
Merch Girl by Rebecca Lewis
Looking for Alaska by John Green

Runners up:
Undone by Cat Clarke
A Gathering Light by Jennifer Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...