Sunday 19 May 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 19th May


Weekly Book Round Up!

13th - 19th May

This was a bit of a different week blogging wise, as it was M.E Awareness Week so a lot of my posts were geared towards that. I hope you still enjoyed them! I've got my hands on lots of great books this week (libraries are awesome) so I can't wait to get started and share some of my finds. I love hearing what you guys are reading too so leave me a comment and say hi :) Here's what I've been reading, reviewing and acquiring this this week!


Currently reading:
Looking for Alaska by John Green

Books finished:
Wanted by Annika James
Tethers by Jack Croxall
Merch Girl by Rebecca Lewis
Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner

Books reviewed:
(links go to my reviews)

Received for review:


All the Truth That's in Me by Julie Berry

Huge thank you to Templar for the proof copy of this! I read the plot summary which you can find here on Goodreads and was completely intrigued. This sounds like a really unique book. It's released in August in the UK so keep your eye out!


Library books:

Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner

  I only went to collect The Ask and the Answer but they had a YA display and it tempted me! I've been wanting to read Maggot Moon for a while. I hadn't actually heard of The Future of Us but picked it up, read the blurb and it sounds awesome.

Bought:


 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling 
Fire Spell by Laura Amy Schlitz

I collect Harry Potter books so couldn't resist an American edition to add to my collection! And Fire Spell looks really different/intriguing.

Kindle freebies:

 A good mix this week! I've come across Stalk Me and Remembrance before and thought they looked good so snapped them up whilst they were free.

Other posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...