Sunday 12 May 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 12th May




 Weekly Book Round Up!

6th - 12th May

Hi everyone! Welcome to another recap of all my reading and blogging related news. As well as catching up on books, I also wanted to mention that this week marks the start of M.E Awareness Week and today is M.E Awareness Day. I'll be posting a series of posts over the week to raise awareness of M.E which is an illness I've lived with since I was 14. If you can't wait until then then please check out some of the following links.

Now on to a recap of my week in books!


Currently reading: 
I started reading House of Secrets by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini because I had it out from the library, but then on Friday I found out I won a copy through a Twitter giveaway! So I'll probably wait until my copy arrives to read it now. Instead I've started Wanted by Annika James.

Books finished:
Amored by M.A Wilder
 Undone by Cat Clarke
 Falling Through the World by Rachel Clarke
The 5th Wave Chapter Sampler by Rick Yancey





Received for review:
Wanted by Annika James
Merch Girl by Rebecca Lewis
(Huge thank you to the authors!)


Library books:
House of Secrets by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
I've also placed a hold on The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

4 comments:

  1. I read Glass Houses this week and really enjoyed it so I hope you do, too. I really hope you enjoyed Undone because it's one of my favourite UKYA novels. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed Glass Houses! It's one of those series where I feel so out of the loop because I haven't started yet. If I like it it'll take a while to catch up! :P I loved Undone! That's 2 of Cat Clarke's novels I've liked so I need to check out Torn soon :) thanks for your comment! :D

      Delete
  2. Really nice stack. Enjoy!

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and cheers for the follow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...