Wednesday 1 May 2013

April's Book of the Month!

At the end of each month I look back at the reviews I've posted and choose one book that stood out from the rest. So now April is over it's time for me to choose my latest Book of the Month! And the winner is:



Spy School by Stuart Gibbs!
I think the best part of this book was that I just happened to stumble across it at my local library. It's always nice to come across something that way! And now I've read it I keep wanting to recommend it to everybody. It really made me laugh and I loved that it was a boarding school based story told from a male POV. And spies! Everyone loves spies. Read my full review of Spy School right here.



Runners up:
As You Wake by Amy Martin
Imaginable by J. Meyers
How to be Popular by Meg Cabot
One Week by Nikki Van De Car

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...