Sunday 31 March 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 31st March




Weekly Book Round Up!

25th - 31st March



Firstly, Happy Easter everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful day whatever you're doing, whether you celebrate or not. I have braces at the moment so I'm skipping the chocolate this year and have some Easter themed bath goodies from Lush to celebrate instead. Yay! Today is rather exciting because I gave up buying books for Lent, so today has involved a Kindle book buying spree.It helps that there's a sale on right now ;) Here's what I've been buying as well as a catch up on my reading and reviewing from the past week!

Currently reading: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare - squeeee! I finally have it! I've borrowed it from a wonderful friend so now she's finished I can start it. I need to hurry up so I can discuss it with everyone who's already finished. It's been so hard to avoid spoilers too so I'm relieved to have it in my hands. I'm also reading Wakefield by Erin Callahan and Troy H. Gardner on my Kindle which I'll probably put aside until I've finished CP. And because I'm insane I have an audiobook on the go at the moment too - How to be Popular by Meg Cabot. It's so, so good! And my first book by that author.

Books finished: One Week by Nikki Van De Car

Books reviewed: The Railway Children by E. Nesbit and Existence by Abbi Glines

Library books: How to be Popular by Meg Cabot and Avalon High by Meg Cabot - both audiobooks






Bought: Confessions of an Angry Girl by Lousie Rozett, Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski, Predestined by Abbi Glines and Breathe by Sarah Crossan

Other posts: Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recommend the Most, Opinion: Prequels, Extras and Novellas, Friday Finds, News Round Up! 

What have you been reading this week? Have you been using the bank holiday weekend to read more? I'd love to hear from you in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Clockwork Princess! You won't be disappointed, Sarah!
    I read Confessions of an Angry Girl back at the start of the year and found it very good so I hope you'll like it. Breathe is also really good.

    Happy reading; you've had a really good week this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about a third of the way in now and definitely not disappointed so far! <3 Glad you've got good things to say about Angry Girl and Breathe. They've been on my to-read list for ages so I'm really excited to start them :) thank you for your lovely comment as always!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...