Sunday 24 March 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 24th March



Weekly Book Round Up!

18th - 24th March

So I have one week left of my book buying ban (I gave up buying books for Lent) and I was totally hoping to use this time to catch up on those books I have lying around on my shelves that have been left neglected. Instead I've spent the whole tiem binging on Kindle books and library books. Oops! Oh well ;) so here's my round up of what I've been reading/reviewing/downloading/blogging this week. Enjoy!

Currently reading: I got One Week by Nikki Van De Car this week and wanted to read it straight away. Contemporary with a road trip thrown in? Yes please!









Books finished: I've finished another book for my Children's Classics Challenge in the form of The Railway Children by E. Nesbit, Existence by Abbi Glines and Spy School by Stuart Gibbs.








Books reviewed: Splintered by A. G. Howard









Recieved for review: Wakefield by Erin Callanhan and Troy H. Gardner

Kindle downloads: Oh gosh I downloaded SO MUCH this week - eek. Here are the some of the highlights (because I'd be here all day if I listed them all!): Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer, Saving Wishes by G. J. Walker-Smith, Sacred Bloodlines by Wendy Owens, Heaven High by Anna Andrews, The Afterlife Series by Willow Rose, The Undesirable by S. Celi and Vampire Miami by Phil Tucker.





Library books: Spy School by Stuart Gibbs (picked this up on a whim and loved it! Review to come..) and I've put holds on The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer - two sequels I am super excited to read.










Other posts: Book trailer: Icons by Margaret Stohl, Teaser Tuesdays, Another Post about Google Reader and Bloglovin!, Friday Finds, News Round Up!

What have you been reading this week? Any great books I should know about? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...