Tuesday 4 December 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want From Santa

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten is books you wouldn't mind getting from Santa. As you can imagine, my bookish wishlist for Christmas is HUGE but here are the top ten I've asked for this year.
 
1. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Been wanting to read this for a while! I love the concept of two souls sharing one body.
 
2. Reached by Ally Condie
I borrowed the first two books in the trilogy from the library but they don't have the 3rd yet - I need it in my life!
 
3. Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Came across this book a while ago and have been waiting and waiting for it to come out. Maybe Santa will bring it!
 
4. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Arementrout
Hear a lot of good things about this author series.
 
5. How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Read a free sample of this and loved it, so hopefully if the whole book turns up under my tree it'll live up the opening pages!
 
6. The Diviners by Libba Bray
Haven't read anything by this author and this book got a lot of buzz so it seems a good place to start.
 
7. Lament by Maggie Stievater
Loved the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy and now I've finished I need something else to read!
 
8. Defiance by C. J. Redwine
Another book I've read a lot about on blogs and want to check out.
 
9. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
I wasn't so keen on The Iron King but I like a bit of vampire action so want to give this series a try.
 
10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I've heard only good things about this book. Not sure if it's my type of thing but it has to be worth a try!

10 comments:

  1. What's Left of Me is such a brilliant book & Reached was a really good ending to the series.

    I have Breathe & How to Aave a Life I just need to get around to reading them haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you recommend the first two - I can't wait to read them! Relieved to hear good things about Reached as well :D hope it lives up to the first two! Enjoy Breathe and How to Save a Life when you get round to them (I know that feeling!)

      Thanks so much for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Great list... How to Save a Life is a wonderful read. :)

    My TTT

    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it! Thanks so much for stopping by :D

      Delete
  3. Oooh so many great choices! I'm in the middle of Reached and I have Defiance on my shelf but still need to pick up. I still need a copy of Breathe! Love your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you're enjoying Reached, I'm so jealous! ;) thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete
  4. So many that are on my TBR list! Great picks! :)
    Hope you get everything on your list this year! :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same to you :D and thank you so much for visiting! :D

      Delete
  5. REACHEDREACHEDREACHEDREACHED. OMG. That book. If you liked the first two, you're bound to like Reached. And Throne of Glass was such a good book too! :D Great list!! :D <3

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read
    My TTT: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wouldnt-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED the first two! I liked Crossed more than Matched even they were so different and I can't wait to finish the series, so I'm so so excited to hear good things about it! Thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...