Monday 10 December 2012

Mini Round Up! 10th December

 
Mini Round Up! 4th - 10th December
 
This week's round up is a super quick, bite-size edition. Basically, I haven't had much time for reading this week. With Christmas coming up I'm spending time seeing friends, writing cards and wrapping presents, and I've had a family birthday this week too. It's all go go go!

I'm starting to wind down and get in to the Christmas spirit by taking it easy because I'm one of those people who is prone to stress, and I'm determined not to get stressed at this time of year! So I'm reading at a more laid back pace and dipping into some comfort reading.

I'm still listening to Catching Fire on audio book and might have a few more reviews to post before Christmas! I'll also be discussing my plans for the blog for next year so keep checking back to see news on that.

Apologies if things are a little quieter this week but I hope those of you who celebrate this time of year are enjoying putting up your trees and drinking hot chocolate by the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...