Sunday 16 December 2012

Mini Book Round Up! 16th December

 
Mini Book Round Up!
 
11th -16th December

As with last week's round up, this one will be a little shorter due to the fact that a) Christmas is drawing ever close and b) I've been ill with one of these dreaded winter bugs! But I have gotten back into the swing of reading and have a few things to catch up on. So without further ado, this week's round up!

Books finished: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins on audio book. Can't wait to review this one! I've read it before but I'm re-reading the trilogy via the medium of audio book thanks to my local library.

Books reviewed: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.

The blog will probably carry on running as usual for another week until I take a break for Christmas! So this week I'll try and post my Catching Fire audio book review, news about a 2013 challenge I've set myself and a round up of the year's reading.

Have you been reading anything good this week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...