Sunday 4 November 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 4th November


 
Weekly Book Round Up!
 
30th October - 4th November
 

Currently reading: My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent. I've been waiting to read this for so long!

Books finished: How to Keep a Boy as a Pet by Diane Messidoro, I'd Tell You I Love You but then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter

Books reviewed: How to Keep a Boy as a Pet by Diane Messidoro, The New World by Patrick Ness


Bought: Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter - picked up for 60p in a charity shop the day after I finished the first book, amazing!


Quietish week but I have written over 7000 words for NaNoWriMo! Which is hopeless because I was way ahead of that this time last year, but I didn't have a blog to run back then ;)

What have you been reading this week? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Ally Carter's Gallagher Girl Series is amazing! If you have not read her other series Heist Soceity I defenitly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really loved the first book and can't wait to start the second! I've added Heist Society to my to-read list already - I loved the sound of it! :D thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...