Tuesday 6 November 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: 6th November

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I stood so fast my bar tool skidded against the tiles. I had to tell somebody."

- page 39, My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent


8 comments:

  1. Ahhh Tell somebody what? Now I'm curious. xD New Follower via GFC! Would be awesome if you could return the favor. :D

    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! Have followed you back, and great teaser :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been wanting to read this book for ages and it's impressed me so far - loving it! :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I wonder what she has to tell!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the reaction this teaser got! :) Thanks so much for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  4. I love the soul screamer series and this teaser sure does grab the reader!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying this book so far. I've been wanting to read this series for ages and it's living up the hype so far! Thanks so much for your comment :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...