Monday 5 November 2012

October's Book of the Month!

Every month I look back at the previous month's reviews and pick one standout book to shower with even more praise! So now October has come to an end, I have decided my book of the month for October is...

 
How to Keep a Boy as a Pet by Diane Messidoro!
 

This book was so much more than I was expecting it to be, which is always a good thing! It was a really witty, clever read with the perfect balance of girly, chick-lit style boy drama and real life teen issues. I especially loved the way it was written through main character Circe's blog! I can't wait to read more from this author and I'd highly recommend this book. Find out more on Goodreads here and read my full review right here.

Runners up:
In Your Dreams by Amy Martin
Uglies by Scott Westerfield




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...