Friday 14 September 2012

Friday Finds - 14th September

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

Lots of books this week so I'll cut the waffle! These were either found through Goodreads, books i'd read previously or my local library. Here are my finds:

The Recruit (Cherub, #1)Obsidian (Lux, #1)Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)StarcrossedThe Scorpio Races

The Recruit by Robert Muchamore
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Aremntrout
Perfect Chemistry by Simole Elkeles
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
I'd Tell You I Love You but then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...