Sunday 22 July 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 16th - 22nd July


Weekly Book Round Up!

16th - 22nd July



Here's a round up of what I've been reading this week!

Hope's Daughter
Currently reading: Hope's Daughter by Melanie Cusick-Jones. The author very kindly sent me a free copy of this book to review. It's a dystopian/post apocalyptic story which is one of my favourite genres to read. I'm really enjoying the world it's set in. Look for my review some time this week!









Stargazer (Evernight, #2)Books finished: Paper Towns by John Green, Stargazer by Claudia Gray, Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and Catching the Fever by Kylee Gwartney. Reviews for the last two will be coming soon!










And that's pretty much it in terms of a round up! Next weekend I go away (a certain sporting event in London is calling...) and so I won't be able to do as much blogging as I'd like. I'm hoping to have some drafts saved and scheduled before I go, though, so keep checking back for reviews and updates! Obviously I'll be taking some books away with me. I have a mammoth reading list and plenty of books on my shelves that have been neglected for too long. Still trying to narrow it down to which books to take! There probably won't be a round up/IMM next Sunday so I'll just have to post a mega long update when I get back.

Hope you've all had a great weekend. Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...