Tuesday 17 July 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - 17th July

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Stargazer (Evernight, #2)

As the metal clicked, I flinched, but fortunately the loud music in the cab must have covered it. Quickly I hopped inside among the bundles of laundry and pulled the doors shut behind me as the truck took off again.
- page 50, Stargazer by Claudia Gray (Evernight book #2)



12 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wonder why she's so nervous.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I was really happy when I flicked to a random page and found these lines - perfect teasers :D I've checked out yours, too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I think I'm enjoying this book more than the first so looking forward to reading the rest of the series! Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I like the sound of your teaser! Thanks

    Here's mine ...

    Teaser Tuesday with Stephanie Perkins and Jolene Perry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Enjoyed your teasers too, especially the Stephanie Perkins ones :) thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I like your teaser. I was only looking at this series the other day.
    Thanks for stopping by my TT =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend this series. I had a few problems with the first book but I'm loving this one and I really like the writing style/characters :)

      Delete
  5. I like the teaser. I really like this book! I'm hoping to read the third book soon!

    Teaser Tuesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking it, too! Can't wait to check out the rest of the series. Hope you enjoy it :) thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...