Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Book of the Month!

So this blog started in June and so far I've read a lot of really amazing books that I've reviewed on here. I thought that at the end of each month I would pick one stand out book (that I've read in that month, not necessarily released that month) that did enough to earn a 5* review and shower it with even more praise!

So without further ado, June's book of the month is...

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare!

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)



I was so eager for the release of this book and I absolutely tore through it. This series is one I've grown to absolutely love and there was so much in CoLS that made me super excited! Especially all the relationship drama. You can read my review of it here.

Runners-up (it was a tough decision and these books definitely deserve a mention!)

Crossed by Ally Condie
Intangible by J. Meyers
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

What will be July's Book of the Month? That is the question! I look forward to another great month of reading and reviewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...