Friday 3 August 2012

July's Book of the Month!

At the end of each month I pick one stand out book (that I've read in that month, not necessarily released that month) that did enough to earn a 5* review and shower it with even more praise!

So without further ado, July's book of the month is...

Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer!



Between the Lines


This book was everything I hoped for and more. The idea behind the story was wonderful, the book itself was beautiful, I was captivated throughout and I felt it was a book that all book-lovers would appreciate. You can read even more of my thoughts on Between the Lines in my review right here!

My runners up:
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...