Thursday 26 July 2012

Holiday time!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to update you on what will be happening for the next few weeks. It's summer which means holidays are calling!  Apologies if the blog goes a little quiet. Normal blogging service will be resumed when I get back in a few weeks.

I've got a few drafts saved which I will schedule. Blogger being technology and technology being tempremental (none of my scheduled posts in the past have ever posted *grumble*) I have a few back up plans to make sure something will appear whilst I'm away. Fingers crossed! I'll reply to emails and comments when I get back :)

To tickle your tasetebuds, upcoming blog posts include my reviews of Hush, Hush and Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, as well as a few opinion posts. My Friday Finds post will go up tomorrow as usual, too.

I'll still be on Twitter whilst I'm away (addicted) so keep up with me on there! @TotalTeenFic

I hope you all have a great summer of reading, enjoy the Olympic games and I'll see you again soon!

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...