Friday 27 July 2012

Friday Finds - 27th July

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

My finds for this week!

The Rainbow Maker's Tale


The Rainbow Maker's Tale by Melanie Cusick-Jones. I finished Hope's Daughter this week and really loved the dystopian concept. This book is tells the story from Balik's point of view. I really loved his character and wanted to know more about him after reading Hope's Daughter so I look forward to checking this out!




Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1)
Inbetween by Tara Fuller. I've seen a lot of people talking about this lately and I came across the author on Twitter and Goodreads. The premise sounds really intriguing! A love story between a girl who escapes death and the reaper who couldn't let her die.








Gone (Gone, #1)Gone by Michael Grant. "In the blink of an eye. Everyone disappears. GONE.
Except for the young. Teens. Middle schoolers. Toddlers. But not one single adult." (from Goodreads) Ok so I've heard a lot of good things about this book in the past but I'd completely forgotten about til now, so on the to-read list it goes!










Uglies (Uglies, #1)
Uglies by Scott Westerfield. When I came across this book on Goodreads I wanted to read it straight away. The book is based around a society where at at 16 you get turned "pretty". Sounds really good!












1 comment:

  1. Ugles sounds good to me too! Can't wait to read it!

    Btw, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check out my post here: http://pidginpeasbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...