Friday 20 July 2012

Friday Finds - 20th July

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over on Should Be Reading showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

I've been trying to keep my to-read list in check recently because it's been getting super long! So I've come up with a rule that my to-read list can't be bigger than my read list on Goodreads. This means for every book I finish I can add a new one to my to-read list - more motivation if I needed any!

A few finds I've stumbled across online this week:

Welcome Caller, This is Chloe by Shelley Coriell. I remember reading about this book a while ago but it had completely slipped my mind, so when I saw it on a blog this week I made sure to add it to my to-read list! It's all about a girl who hosts a call-in show on her school radio station. I love listening to the radio so this definitely appeals to me. I can't wait to read it.



Just Flirt
 Just Flirt by Laura Bowers. I've read about this book on a few blogs recently. It sounds like a really fun contemporary YA novel so I'll definitely be checking it out when I can.


The Supernaturalist
The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer. I've read a few of the Artemis Fowl books in the past and enjoyed them. This book is available on my library's e-book lending service so I want to try and download it soon.

1 comment:

  1. I've got Welcome Caller, This is Chloe on my to-read list too! Enjoy your finds!

    Here are my YA & Middle Grade finds. Thanks in advance if you come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...