Wednesday 20 June 2012

WWW Wednesdays - 20th June

WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Here's mine for this week!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


IntangibleCurrently reading: Intangible by J. Meyers. I received a copy of this to review and I'm addicted already! This totally jumped out at me out of the review books I've received as something I'd enjoy and it hasn't let me down so far. You can find out more about the book on Goodreads. It's also the first book I've read on an e-reader because I'm a bit behind the times like that. I'm using a Kobo e-reader and liking the experience (much as it pains me to say it - I've always been a books>e-books type of girl!). I also started Shiver by Maggie Steifvater this morning which I'm loving so far as well.



Falling FastRecently finished: I've just finished Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie, which I read in a day and enjoyed more than I was expecting! And this week I also finished The Calling by Kelley Armstrong.






Sabriel (Abhorsen, #1)What do you think you'll read next? This is so tough! I have a pile of 4 books on my bedside table that are top of my to-read list. I know I'll read one of them but I keep shuffling the order about so I've no idea which. They are: Eragon by Christopher Paolini, Sabriel by Garth Nix, Evermore by Alyson Noel and The Spellbook of Listen Taylor by Jaclyn Moriarty. That's unless any of my library holds become available before I finish my current reads!

7 comments:

  1. Intangible is next on my TBR. It's also my first requested review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! I'm loving it so far, I hope you do too :)

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of Sabriel, but I like the cover.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard of it either. Came across it in a local charity shop! It's got a good average rating on Goodreads though and looks like the type of fantasy fiction I enjoy. Thanks, I'll check yours out! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Great picks! I need to read all of these. I have Intangible on my to-read list. I just haven't got to it yet.

    My WWW.

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you get round to reading it! Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there!
    I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!
    You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-20.html

    Happy reading! :)

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...