Sunday 24 June 2012

Weekly Book Round Up! 18th - 24th June


Weekly Book Round Up!
Another week has passed so here's my reading round up! This week's book goodness all in one place. Enjoy!

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)Books finished: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, Intangible by J. Meyers, Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie, The Gathering and The Calling by Kelley Armstrong, Phew! A busy week. A really amazing selection of books.






WonderCurrently reading: I had a few books lined up to read next but then I got an email from the library letting me know that Wonder by R.J. Palacio was available to collect, hurrah! I've been waiting for this book for a while. I'm really enjoying it so far :) I'm also reading The Rock Star's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy which I got on a free iBook downloading spree on my iPod last night. It's actually pretty good so far! Reviews of both will come this week.



Anna and the French KissLibrary holds: I'm currently waiting on the following titles to become available - Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and Paper Towns by John Green, all of which my library has ordered in after I requested them. This is why libraries are AMAZING. I'm so excited to get them all! Because I'm waiting for so many books (and I'm going away next month and might not be here to collect them) I've banned myself from placing any more holds - something that is proving seriously tough! I have plenty of my own books to read, though, so I won't run out of reading material anytime soon :)


What have you been reading this week? Let me know! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...