Tuesday 12 June 2012

Teaser Tuesdays - 12th June

On the blog today I've decided to take part in my first meme. Enjoy!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


They sent divers into the pond, but it was barely ten feet down, and they found nothing but branches and mud at the bottom. My father had disappeared without a trace.
- page 10, The Iron King by Julie Kagawa




6 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying the series! I need to continue past the first. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start this series. I have them all...just no time yet :) Great teaser! Mine is here: http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-my-life-in-black-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good teaser.

    Here's mine: http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesdays_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. Sounds very interesting.

    My teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3<3 Love this book. I've read the first two in the series, and I'm excited to read more. I hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone! I am enjoying the book sp far, it's really drawn me in :) I've checked out your teasers, too. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...