Friday 29 June 2012

Friday Finds - 29th June

FRIDAY FINDS is hosted over at Should be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

Most of my finds this week come from this post which lists the top ten teen books of 2012 so far. Some of them I've read or already added to my to-read list previously, but the rest got added straight away! I hadn't heard of most of them so I was really excited to discover some new titles.


The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1)




Other finds: The Believer's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy, added after finishing The Rock Star's daughter (which you can read my review of here!)

The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney. I have a promotional bookmark with these books on. Promotional items work! I really want to check out this series.

6 comments:

  1. Those books look great! Enjoy!

    http://bookyaddict.blogspot.ie/2012/06/friday-finds-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, The Gathering In Dark, seems interesting! And The False Prince! I have heard about that one :D

    Here are my finds, if you want to check them out :) http://karenschoice-books.blogspot.no/2012/06/friday-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really wanna read cinder too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to read it soon as well! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...