Friday 15 June 2012

Friday Finds - 15th June



Friday finds is a meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading and showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased).

My Friday Finds!

Most of my book discoveries come via Goodreads either through the site's recommendation feature or though people I follow on there. I also get recommendations from friends or books I spot at the library. This week I've added the following books to my to-read list!

Fragile Things: Short Fictions and WondersFragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders by Neil Gaiman - added after my friend started reading it and raved about it!









The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1)The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - This appeared on my Goodreads recommendations and on my Goodreads feed, a sure sign I needed to check it out!








Three WishesUntitled by Jaclyn Moriarty - I absolutely adore Jaclyn Moriarty's Ashbury/Brookfield series (more about that in a post to come on Sunday!) and so I visited her Goodreads page on a frantic internet search to find out if she had any new material coming out soon, and found this mysterious title on her page. Exciting! Hopefully there'll be more info about this project soon. Whilst not YA, I also added Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty purely on the basis it's written by one of my favourite teen author's sisters. That's good enough reason, right?!

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - Ok, I have no idea how this wasn't on my Goodreads to-read list already, but it wasn't, so I added it! The library doesn't have a copy at the moment so I've submitted it as a stock suggestion and hopefully it'll surface soon. I absolutely loved the first book Delirium so I'm really excited to read the sequel.







What have you added to your to-read list this week?



2 comments:

  1. Awesome books, I have still to read Pandemonium. I love Neil Gaiman's writing :) Enjoy!

    Mine: http://bookyaddict.blogspot.ie/2012/06/friday-finds-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should check out 'Fragile Things'. I always enjoy reading Neil Gaiman. My finds this week: http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/friday-finds-june-15/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...